Tuesday 10 April 2012

Fashion Matchmakers

DESPITE parting ways romantically in 2005, it seems Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana have played cupid to a number of couples over the years - and they've been sent evidence from their customers to prove it.

"We get many letters from people who say, thanks to you I found my husband, or my lover," said Gabbana. "They send us wedding pictures."

Regardless of the fact that they have not been a couple for several years, it seems that the design duo aren't likely to take their professional - and personal - bond for granted anytime soon.

"I know we are lucky," Gabbana told the The Daily Telegraph. "It is so difficult to find a friend, to find - come si dice? - a wife or a husband. But when you meet important people, like he is to me and like I am to him, this is luck.' 

YOU SHOULD SEE: Dolce & Gabbana's feminine latest collection...

YOU SHOULD SEE: Dolce and Gabbana's latest film roles...


Mã số bài viết 6c4fd28235a4e4e7bb1b740516f6570e

No comments:

Post a Comment